Saturday 17 March 2007

Heaven is so real

I like reading, but have given myself permission to leave books and not feel guilty about not finishing them if they don't inspire me to read on (a lesson learned from the terrible experience of Proust at University)

But I picked up a book yesterday that I have been unable to put down and have just finished it. It's quite a read and so I'm recommending it in case you're stuck for something to pass the time...

The book is called 'Heaven is so real'
by a Korean-American lady called Choo Thomas
(www.choothomas.com)

It's a bestseller retelling her testimony about how Jesus appeared to her and took her to heaven many times and worked in her life. It's both amazing, inspiring, challenging and terrifying.
I guess some may scoff at it, but it's worth reading and letting the Holy Spirit work as you do so.

It's certainly altered my perspective on a few things.