Thursday 13 December 2007

the joys of constant internet connection..

I've been spoilt this week in St Lucia with my laptop internet connection working perfectly.. and thus I've managed to keep on top of a lot of internet issues. However tomorrow we leave this place and head back to Cato Ridge, where internet connection is sadly sporadic. Thus I don't know when I'll be online again...

Mum and Dad are going to experience staying with me (in the room next door) for a few nights. Not sure if they'll cope with the higgledy-piggledy ramshackleness of site, but we'll see... It's better than camping (just!)

Then they are back off to chilly old England, leaving me to top up my tan yet further over Christmas... (not that there will be time for sitting around - lot's to do, little time to do it!)