Monday 3 September 2007

internet failure

I don't know what's going on but systematically my internet connections at home and in the office have failed for no reason! I am not a happy bunny.
Have driven half an hour into town to check my email. It's getting ridiculous.

So that's why you've not heard from me for the past week.

Lots has happened though and I'm very busy. Off to Joburg on Wed for CASNET and a weekend exploring the city with Allet.

Spent a lot of this past weekend sitting in hospital with one of our 4 year olds who managed to break her arm badly at preschool last week. She's coming home today and that's good because she was getting very bored in there!!! Pray for complete healing in her arm.

Also please pray for Ph who is one of my preschool teachers, she is very sick with some mystery thing. I visited her last week and prayed with her. It all sounds very strange and she's been ill for a month. Don't know what could have caused it except maybe stress. But she wants to get better. more when I visit her again.

I did Church yesterday morning, it was so AWESOME to be back praising with the kids and to have an opportunity to teach them about Jesus. I'm more organised this term and we're planned right up to Christmas. There are some fantastic and keen new Christians here too so all is looking good. Catherine arrived safely yesterday too so all is well.

Must go, time is running out!

More when I can get back on line.... PRAY for that too!!!
thanks , bye!