Saturday 20 October 2007

Prayer letter

I've just sent out my latest prayer letter. Contact me if you didn't get it but want one...

Please pray in addition to this about my energy levels... you know when you get to that stage of not having any energy to care about things being discussed that it's time for a break..

I'm on weekend off now but haven't gone anywhere to stay cos my car has cost me too much this month in service fees and paying for new tyres...

But I'm sure that even at my house I can be refreshed. I need some fresh energy and inspiration. Everything is becoming tiresome. I'm going on holiday in December when my parents come out but right now it seems that even next weekend off is a long way off!

Having said I'm going nowhere I will be watching the rugby this evening, with Americans instead of South Africans. It's bad enough being in 'enemy territory' at this time, let alone having to watch it with them... Secretly I hope England win, then I can smile sweetly at everyone, but in reality I don't really care, I'm more of a football girl... and there's no chance that there would ever be an England - SA final for that!! ;-)