Thursday 22 November 2007

the end of term is nigh...

Next Friday, 30th, is the end of the academic year. This means it's Preschool Graduation time again and I'm off to the first event tomorrow. My days have been filled with getting photos of kids printed and laminated onto certificates, buying sweets and toys for presents, planning how to get the best cake..

Next week it's the second Graduation ceremony, conveniently 2 preschools celebrate together. Pray it doesn't rain on Wednesday or we're in BIG trouble... Trying to fit 200 people into a small preschool... We've lots of ground outside and that's where we'll be.

Just to give myself extra work (I love it really!) I'm hosting an event here on the resort for 2 preschools next Tuesday. Would be nice if it doesn't rain then as well, but I'm not sure we'll manage 2 dry days - this IS the rainy season! Last night was a storm to match Joburg standards... hours of heavy rain turning our car park into a muddy swamp. Lovely.