Monday 7 May 2007

Crazy…

So my blogging came to a temporary red light at the weekend as my cellphone which I use to connect to the internet is taking a short sick leave…. Pray that it gets fixed soon, it’s the only way of getting photos onto here and keeping in touch with the world when I’m not in the office!

Things here have gone a little crazy with passport problems, but they could be being sorted. Pray for a resolution to the problems for 3 of the choir, too much detail to go into now, but until this afternoon I didn’t have a clue what to do and suddenly various things have occurred that make it likely things will come together – Praise the Lord! But I still don’t have the passports in my hand all ok so we need to keep on praising and praying until I do and everything is done and dusted!