Wednesday 2 May 2007

Better!

I know that some are asking about my health after my previous post. Nice to know people read this and are concerned about me ;-)
I was ill all of Saturday and slightly better on Sunday after a long sleep. But on Sunday night I decided that enough was enough and so I 'rebuked the sickness in the name of Jesus' and then I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely fine. Praise the Lord!

So on Monday I managed to get a lot of painting done in my living room, on Tuesday I managed to get the boys to move my massive wardrobe round and do some more painting. Now I have a much nicer bedroom area and this weekend I'll do the living room end of my room. I needed to get better to get some decorating done over the bank holiday!

More details of decorating to follow, plus pictures to prove I can paint, and even use polyfilla...