Wednesday 27 June 2007

the travels begin for real...

I'm not sure when I'll next have blogging access so here's the last blog for a while maybe (although this IS England so there should be connections somewhere...)

I'm off down to London in a few moments, to drop HR's car ready for the group's arrival on Friday morning. Then am going to stay with my friend A who has cunningly managed to get us on the guest list for the 'secret' extra Snow Patrol concert at the O2 arena (formerly the Millenium Dome). Only heard Snow Patrol album for first time yesterday but they are not bad at all so I'm sure it will be a great evening...

Please pray for my sister Liz as she's in hospital today for surgery on something that appeared a few weeks ago and hasn't disappeared despite mega antibiotics. Am not going into much detail but she's a bit worried I think. Pray for peace and that the surgery would deal with it all. And that I manage to get up there tomorrow to see her in Ipswich, if nothing else to watch a few DVDs and eat ice-cream (medicinal of course!)

Then, on friday morning early, everyone else arrives from SA! And then it's all go... I'll get some photos, apologies for the lack of photos recently. When I'm back here in a few weeks I'll try and get some loaded on! keep you eyes on the newspapers for news of the YZW's arrival and launch party, or maybe just in 'Hello!' magazine! It's all going to be hectic and crazy and very rock and roll...